We love having engagement sessions with our clients, not only does it give us a chance to meet before the wedding, but it also gives the couple a chance to experience a photo session in advance of their wedding; so they know what to expect on the day. You would never tell by looking at their faces that they started off a little nervous and worried.
It was a little wet and a bit breezy in Chester, but again that is all in good practice as the wedding itself is on halloween!!
Vickerstaff Photography Cheshire and the North West wedding photographer. All copyrights reserved 2011.<script src=”http://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1″></script><fb:like href=”http://www.sosimpleweddings.co.uk/main.php” show_faces=”false” width=”450″ font=”lucida grande”></fb:like>
- Engagement Session: Hannah & David, Chester
- Chester E-Session Photography Sneaky Peek – Jayne & Steve
- Heather & Gareth’s E-Session at Delamere Forest
- Best of 2011 wedding photography by Vickerstaff Photography
- Chester wedding photographers Engagement Session – AJ & Ed