I love my job very much, I meet the most amazing people and have such a wonderful time doing so. Yesterday saw me re-visiting some past amazing people with a new addition, Jessica, her mum and little baby Aaron.
Aaron was two weeks and two days old yesterday and was not in a good mood, despite his demeanor he still was such a little cutie!! And an absolute joy to photograph; our first baby shoot in fact and hopefully the first of many more!
I photographed Jessica’s wedding nearly two years ago which has gone by so quickly, and both Jessica and Richard have left one of the nicest testimonials for me on Google (you can find it by clicking the testimonials link to the right) that I wanted to do an even better job photographing their first born to continue to live up to their expectations. I hope I have done just that and want to thank them both for letting us into their home to document the precious first few weeks of little Aaron’s life.
I hope you like the photos please feel free to leave any comments you may have.
Vickerstaff Photography Cheshire and the North West wedding photographer. All copyrights reserved 2011.
- Baby George, cute baby photography – Vickerstaff Photography
- Baby photography little George sneaky peek – Vickerstaff Photography
- Baby Jasmine photography – cheshire wedding photographers
- Tory’s Image of the Week- Baby Jasmine Portrait
- Best of 2011 wedding photography by Vickerstaff Photography