We love photography here at Vickerstaff Photography, and we do our upmost to stay creative so our couples benefit. A few weeks ago Tory and I wanted to make the most of some new lighting equipment so we decided to head up to a friend of ours studio to play with the new equipment….once again Tory was my muse and model (you can see a past portrait shoot around Chester here).
I won’t bore you too much with the full ins and outs of the lights and equipment but to say one is a video light (for soft warm light) and a soft box for the flash (diffuses the flash). You may be able to tell which one is used for each photo, if not, message me :).
Anyway I’ll let you enjoy the photos without my rambling on; please do comment, ‘like’ or Tweet this post your support is most appreciated.
Vickerstaff Photography Cheshire and the North West wedding photographer. All copyrights reserved 2011.
- Photography in Chester, Trees, Windows, Roofs and Wide angle
- The Place Hotel Manchester Photography; Stylised shoot Vickerstaff Photography
- Photography in Cheshire personal work by Vickerstaff Photography
- Vickerstaff Photography portraits in Cheshire
- Winter at Crosby Beach Liverpool – Vickerstaff Photography