Last Friday found us at a new and unique venue for our first wedding of the year; Sheldrakes Restaurant in Heswall. We had a fantastic time with Becky and Guy and had a great time photographing the bridal party who all brought their wellies! We try to shoot some fun and creative shots with the bridal party and Tory and I certainly try to make the most of the interesting and unique sites.
So todays sneaky peek is one of our favourites from our wander along the coastal line; enjoy.
Vickerstaff Photography Cheshire and the North West wedding photographer. All copyrights reserved 2011.
- Inglewood Manor wedding photography sneaky peek Rebecca & Andrew
- Manchester Place Hotel wedding photography sneaky peek
- Chester Queen Hotel bridal shoot – Glamour Bridal
- Sneaky peek Winter wedding at the Hillbark Hotel on the Wirral
- Chester E-Session Photography Sneaky Peek – Jayne & Steve