Yesterday found Tory and I meeting up with my long lost cousin for an Engagement session around our beautiful home town; Chester.
AJ found me on Facebook a few years ago after we lost touch for over a decade; and watched patiently as we grew from so simple weddings to Vickerstaff Photography. Tory and I are so excited to be photographing her and Ed’s wedding at the gorgeous venue Stoneleigh Abbey……we can’t wait!
Because of the beautiful classic surroundings of Stoneleigh, we chose to keep the Engagement Session in a more urban setting with the odd Roman wall here and there.
AJ & Ed live in Birmingham and came to visit us for the day on Friday before making the most of the weekend and heading off to the Lake District…..we’re very envious!!
We hope you like the photos, as always let us know your thoughts with a comment.
Vickerstaff Photography Cheshire and the North West wedding photographer. All copyrights reserved 2011.
- Chester Zoo Engagement Session Sneaky Peek – Amy & Josh
- Chester Engagement photography – Penny & Jeremy
- Chester E-Session Photography Sneaky Peek – Jayne & Steve
- Lisa & Stewart’s Chester Engagement Session – Vickerstaff Photography
- Chester Zoo Engagement photography – Amy & Josh