This week we had two Engagement Sessions; Claire and Sam’s was the first. After the lovely sun and warm weather we thought we would have a lovely time taking shots along the river and up to the park but as the English weather can never be that predictable we had nothing but rain. So to the rescue we used our emergency route and had a leisurely walk along the Rows of Chester instead.
Claire and Sam are our very last so simple wedding clients and have seen us change and grow when they booked us nearly two years ago. We had a lovely chat about our first meeting and the changes that have taken place since their booking as we had a drink before the shoot. It will be sad to see the final end of so simple weddings with Claire & Sam’s wedding in May but with Vickerstaff Photography entering into its second year we have a lot of exciting times ahead of us.
We hope you enjoy the photos as you see the beginning of Claire & Sam’s wedding story.
Vickerstaff Photography Cheshire and the North West wedding photographer. All copyrights reserved 2012.
- Chester photography competition winners-Sneaky Peak
- Best of 2011 wedding photography by Vickerstaff Photography
- Shelly & Mark’s Chester engagement session photography
- Manchester Northern Qtr Engagment portrait photography – Danni & Steve
- Chester Engagement photography sneaky peek – Kirsty & Andy