I knew, that as soon as I saw this moment unfold and saw Jamie snapping away on the camera, that this was going to be my Image of the Week, before I even saw it on the back of the camera.
Claire was very relaxed when she was getting ready, sipping on her champagne, having a laugh with her friends. As soon as she slipped on her dress, her nerves and emotions became apparent. We were very lucky to have a quick 5 minute portrait session with just Claire before we had to shoot off to the church. I walked into the other room and saw her Dad waiting, so we called him into the room where Claire was.
It was a very emotional moment, and Jamie and I were honoured to be a part of it, and to have captured it so that it can shared for years to come.
Vickerstaff Photography Cheshire and the North West wedding photographer. All copyrights reserved 2012.
- Tory’s image of the week- Chester Grosvenor Wedding Photography
- Tory’s Image of the Week- Chester Zoo wedding photography
- Tory’s Image of the Week – Sheldrakes Wedding Photography
- Tory’s Image of the week -The Place Hotel wedding photography
- Tory’s Image of the Week – Rowton Hall Wedding Photography