Today’s sneaky peak is taken from todays shoot around the beautiful city of Chester with our lucky lifestyle photography competition winners Kirsty & Andy. Kirsty and Andy were the lucky winners of a lifestyle shoot after entering our competition at a wedding fayre at the Place Hotel in Manchester.
This was one of the last images I photographed and possibly my favourite. It’s very simple with no frills in poseing or off camera lighting with soft boxes etc, just a simple and clean photograph. I have an obsessive love of repeating lines and patterns. This scene fed my obsession to the hilt with even the bridge acting as a leading line to our happy couple.
The full post will be on the blog soon; but I hope this will tide you all over until then. I’d love to hear your thoughts so do pop a comment at the bottom of the post.
Vickerstaff Photography Cheshire and the North West wedding photographer. All copyrights reserved 2012.
- Chester Engagement photography sneaky peek – Kirsty & Andy
- Chester Lifestyle photography competition winners Kirsty & Andy
- Chester Zoo wedding photography sneak peak – Penny & Jeremy
- The Place hotel Manchester wedding sneaky peek – Kirsty & Andy
- Wedding Photography Chester, Cheshire and the North West – Vickerstaff Photography