Tory and I have the very fine privilege of being the Place Hotel’s recommended photographers and so were invited to exhibit at their wedding fayre a couple of months ago. To mark the occasion we decided to offer a little competition to those lovely couples that decided to come and natter with us.
The response to our photos was fantastic and so many couples decided to enter our competition; I decided it was Tory’s responsibility to find a way to pick a winner. So she picked a hi-tech fool proof way. Close your eyes, mix up the entries on the floor and pick one at random. Kirsty and Andy were the lucky winners. Whoop!!
After a coffee, chat and most importantly…cake at the Patisserie Valerie, off we wondered for a shoot around our beautiful home town of Chester…..which surprisingly was rain free.
Enjoy the photos, give us a comment….you know you want to.
I said nibble her ear Andy……
Vickerstaff Photography Cheshire and the North West wedding photographer. All copyrights reserved 2012.
- Chester photography competition winners-Sneaky Peak
- Chester Engagement photography sneaky peek – Kirsty & Andy
- Chester Engagement Photography – Jayne & Steve
- Wedding photography in Cheshire at Cranage Hall, Laura & Simon
- Violin 4 Weddings photography shoot – Vickerstaff Photography